Remember back in Part 1 when I told you it’s best to start planning 6+ months in advance? While that’s still the case for a custom, 40+ person retreat, we built an off-the-shelf Retreats solution for teams of 10-40 people that you can book for as soon as September.
Dive into Marco's off-the-shelf Retreats offering below, as well as a three options ready for you to book today.
Introducing Marco Retreats in a Box
This option requires little decision-making, minimal planning and budgeting, and next to no lead time. It's perfect for teams that would love to get away—soon—but don’t necessarily have the time or bandwidth to manage the logistics.
The Marco Retreats Framework remains intact, but with Retreats in a Box, most of the decisions are already made.
What's a Marco Retreat in a Box?
- Fixed-(ish) itinerary. Pick & choose from and arrange our pre-determined Retreat Building Blocks* (meals, activities, breaks, etc.) to fit to your wants and needs.
- Up to a certain headcount. Groups of up to 40 people, max.
- All-inclusive price per person / per night. Decide the number of nights and the headcount, and get an immediate quote.
*What are Retreat Building Blocks?
Each Retreat in a Box will have a finite amount of dining options and experiences, which you can arrange to your liking. While the blocks are somewhat fixed, the itinerary itself is actually quite customizable. Check out a sample itinerary we recently built out with a customer below. Each emoji represents a Block—selectable from a Block Library. And don't worry, we'll guide you to ensure your itinerary is ambitious, yet achievable (just like your OKRs).
- Stay & Gather. High-end, individual rooms for each attendee and ample meeting spaces for working sessions.
- Food & Beverage. 3+ meals a day at a combination of top restaurants in the location of the retreat, your hotel or villa, and unique private dining venues.
- Experiences. 1-2 Experiences per day, from guided hikes and surfing lessons to cooking classes and wine tastings.
What's on the menu?
We’re excited to launch three incredible options for Fall 2022 in three completely different locations: US East, US West, and International.
- Airstream Glamping in Cape Cod or the Catskills
- The Full Wine Country Experience in Napa Valley
- A Mexico City Adventure (click for more details!)
How do I book one?
Let’s hop on a call and figure out the best option for your team! If you’re not interested in a Retreat in a Box but want to talk Retreats with a Marco expert, we’d still love to connect!
Book time with one of our Retreats specialists today.
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for following along for our 4-part Retreats Series. We hope you found the content useful, and we'd love to help you plan your next team or company Retreat! Reference all four parts anytime here on our blog.