Filter for your needs & preferences
The Marco Experiences Marketplace has been organized in a way that's easy to navigate using our filters. The best way to discover the right experiences for your team is by filtering for your preferences, location, and budget. Watch the quick demo below to learn how to use our filters!
The filters will help you think about the things that are important to know before booking an experience, such as:
- Are you looking for in-person or virtual experiences?
- Select at the top! And if in-person, choose SF or NY!
- How much do you want to spend per person?
- Choose your min and a max budget.
- What's your lead time? 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months?
- We can show you what's available—whether you're in a pinch or you have plenty of time.
- What type of experience are you interested in?
- Food & beverage, arts & crafts, wellness—we've got it all!
Rather than scrolling a seemingly endless marketplace of experiences, filter down for what your team needs, and I think you'll find that it'll be easy to quickly discover the right experiences for you.
Search for your desired keywords
Do you have a pretty good idea of what type of experience you're looking for? You're positive you want to go rollerskating? Or you absolutely know that you must drink some sake during the experience? Try using search!
Search is a great way to find something specific, but I'd highly recommend starting with the filters for a broader approach to finding the right experience for your team.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Reach out! We are more than happy to hop on a quick call to help you find and book something perfect. In the meantime, learn about how Marco can help co-create and manage your annual events calendar through a Marco Membership.